Title IX, Sexual Misconduct Policy and Reporting
Title IX and Sexual Misconduct Policy
Information about Title IX and the university’s Sexual Misconduct Policy are provided below.
- Title IX Compliance and Introduction
- Title IX Administrators and Positions
- Title IX (Sexual Misconduct) Violation Report Form
- University Policy on Gender-Based Sexual Misconduct
- Investigation (procedure) Flowchart
- Victim Resources
Reporting Title IX Violations and Sexual Misconduct
To file a Title IX (sexual misconduct) report, click on the link below. Violations reported using this form are submitted electronically and routed initially to Indiana Tech’s Title IX Co-Coordinators Chris Dickson, associate vice president of Student Services and Julie Hendryx, director of Human Resources.