Emergencies, Crisis Response, Title IX & Reporting
Refer to University Policies for the most up-to-date information regarding various university policies including general policies, housing policies, compliance statements, etc.
Title IX and Sexual Misconduct Policy
Information about Title IX and the university’s Sexual Misconduct Policy are provided below.
- Title IX Compliance & Administrators
- Anti-Harassment Policy
- Gender-Based and Sexual Misconduct Policy
- Overview of Policy Expectations with Respect to Physical Sexual Misconduct
- Overview of Policy Expectations with Respect to Consensual Relationships
- Sexual Violence – Risk Reduction Tips
- Sexual Violence – Definitions & Examples
- Sanction Statement
- Confidentiality, Privacy and Reporting Policy
- Questions and Answers
- Investigation (procedure) Flowchart
- Victim Resources
Reporting Title IX Violations and Sexual Misconduct
To file a Title IX (sexual misconduct) report, click on the link below. Violations reported using this form are submitted electronically and routed initially to Indiana Tech’s Title IX Co-Coordinators Chris Dickson, associate vice president of Student Services and Julie Hendryx, director of Human Resources.
Student and External Complaints
The following resource is for students and external parties to file a complaint. Complaints filed using this form are submitted electronically and routed to the Human Resource Department initially. They will be tracked and resolved using as much privacy as affordable. Complaint investigations may be reassigned to a more appropriate individual even if tracking and documentation are retained by Human Resources.
Refer to the following resources for information on the emergency types listed below.
- Zika Virus and Travel Warning
- Weather and Natural Disasters (Coming soon)
- Utility Emergencies (Coming soon)
- Criminal Violations (Coming soon)
- Medical Emergencies (Coming soon)
- Suicide Prevention or Death of a Student (Coming soon)
- Other Emergencies (Coming soon)