Emergencies, Crisis Response & Reporting
Refer to our Student Handbook (Techniques) for the most up-to-date university policies.
Title IX and Sexual Misconduct Policy
Information about Title IX and the university’s Sexual Misconduct Policy are provided below.
- Title IX Compliance & Administrators
- Title IX (Sexual Misconduct) Violation Report Form
- Anti-Harassment Policy
- Gender-Based and Sexual Misconduct Policy
- Overview of Policy Expectations with Respect to Physical Sexual Misconduct
- Overview of Policy Expectations with Respect to Consensual Relationships
- Sexual Violence – Risk Reduction Tips
- Sexual Violence – Definitions & Examples
- Sanction Statement
- Confidentiality, Privacy and Reporting Policy
- Questions and Answers
- Investigation (Procedure) Flowchart
- Victim Resources
Student and External Complaints
The following resource is for students and external parties to file a complaint. Complaints filed using this form are submitted electronically and routed to the Human Resource Department initially. They will be tracked and resolved using as much privacy as affordable. Complaint investigations may be reassigned to a more appropriate individual even if tracking and documentation are retained by Human Resources.
Refer to the following resources for information on the emergency types listed below.
- Zika Virus and Travel Warning
- Weather and Natural Disasters (Coming soon)
- Utility Emergencies (Coming soon)
- Criminal Violations (Coming soon)
- Medical Emergencies (Coming soon)
- Suicide Prevention or Death of a Student (Coming soon)
- Other Emergencies (Coming soon)